Thursday, November 19, 2009

Tag me not...


I created this tag a while ago but found it again while I was cleaning up and packing.
I love those bird stickers from Cavallinni. There are so many things that you can do
with them.
This tag started with a piece of heavy interfacing, then I added some fabric, a transferred
word, mica, and a vintage tape measure. Oh yeah, the leaf ribbon that has been dyed to
work with my colors at hand. Keep an eye out for more new ribbon to make it's debut at
our first show in Sanford, Jan. 8th and 9th.



While you're at it, don't forget to sign up for our woven book class at the Hampton Inn in Sanford, NC (that's near Raleigh) from 6-10pm (after the show closes on Friday). Just $50. and you will leave with a completed, hand crafted, Italian blank page journal, ready for your most intimate (or not) entries.
Reservations can be made by emailing us at:
randomarts@charter.net
or we can send you a pay pal invoice.






1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:05 PM

    Gorgeous tag - I love anything that incorporates birds, or bird-related artifacts.

    ReplyDelete