Friday, August 22, 2008

It's here!


I have wanted to own Anna Maria Horner fabrics for some time now but with all that goes on in my daily life, it became "back burner" to other things.
Alas, it took the serendipitous arrival into my shop of a lovely mother and daughter team who own a fabric store in Columbus, Ohio. As they browsed the selection of ribbons and other assorted goods here, we finally arrived at a harmonious conclusion: they sell the fabric at their store and I wanted it. They eagerly agreed to package up a beautiful collection of Anna Maria Horner's beautiful fabric and send it on to me once they got back to Ohio. So today is the day that my sweet little package was delivered...
If you have an
extreme desire for these juicy fabrics, like I do,
go to their blog to see other yummy items
such as fabrics designed by Heather Bailey,
Micheal Miller (both of those... ones that I really love)
Heather was demonstrating her famous hair ties
and yo yo's at the Donna Downey Inspired Artist
Retreat last year in Concord, NC. and that's
when I fell in love with those bright, clean colors
that she designs in her fabrics.
Not only does Sew to Speak have a talent for choosing these
awesome fabrics but sharing them on their blog
with their amazing photos is even better if you can't
get there in person. I know for sure that I could
spend a lot of extra cash just by going to their blog.
Check out their patterns and classes as well and
when you are in Columbus, Ohio be sure to stop
in and see this lovely treasure. It's right in the middle
of trendy High Street (Short North)where my daughter and I had a great lunch
back in July,at The Northstar Cafe.
Unfortunately for me, I wasn't aware of Sew to Speak
at the time or I would have stopped for sure.
Sew, what am I going to do with this fab fabric?
Right now I am going to look at it, touch it
and appreciate the beauty of it. Someday it
will inspire me on a new project. . . until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment