Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wow! We did it again!

The excitement of this past weekend is still "whirling" around
in my head as I

try to "decompress" from a fun-filled weekend at
INspired Artist in Concord, NC.


The immense size of our booth was certainly a 
major undertaking but with all the help from
Jen and Louise we managed to get it all
set up and ready for event in record time.
Jen and I created the wall hangings in the courtyard
of the new studio the week before we left
and rolled them up and hung them for the 
world to see.


One of our favorite instructors, Dara Troshane
who taught a very cool mosaic class
honored our artistic talents and purchased
one of our wallhangings.
Thank you Dara and thanks
for turning us on to your amazing 
mosaic workshops.



Participants from as far away as Australia
joined our creative adventures
while attending the large selection
of amazing workshops offered in
this 4 day event.


I taught a recycled art journal with an
Italian Twist that inspired everyone
to "use what you have"
and
"make it work with NO RULES"!


Those of you that know me, remember
from way back when that
"there are no rules" has been
my mantra forever and ever.

No one ever walks out of 
one of my workshops with
a project that looks alike.









No comments:

Post a Comment