Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Winter continues


We are making ourselves at home here in the
lobby at the Hampton Inn.
Left to right
Susanne (my daughter), Tammy (owner of Obsession Beads)
Louise McClure owner of Sabi Jewelry, Paula Woods (Button Expert), Barbara (Tammy's Mom)
Hampton Inn in Statesville, NC
Our home away from home for 4 days during
after and in between the show days.
My car sat like this for 3 days without moving.
Doesnt look like much snow but I-77 was
stopped in both directions.
My booth looked so good and best of all, it looked
"great" to 1000+ visitors. They loved every bit of it too.
Ribbons? Best seller, esp the fleur de Lis
and the button ribbon.
Louise McClure sure knows how to create a eye popping display in her booth.
She layered sheers and twinkling lights to attract happy shoppers. Each display
was thoughtfully created imaging her attention to detail. B e a u t i f u l !!!!

1 comment:

  1. wow it looks like you all had a wonderful time and a wonderful show. I am so jealous. I would love to have time to work on art and just go to shows...How fun!

    ReplyDelete