Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Can't resist that fabric. . .


My new friends at Sew to Speak in Columbus, Ohio (Beechwold)
now carry Heather Bailey and Amy Butler fabric. Isn't it awesome?
When I was in Ohio last week I just had to stop by and
see their shop on High Street and it was as sweet
as I thought it would be.
Anita and her daughter April were there working
when we stopped in and were very helpful
in helping me choose my new bundles of fabric.
Actually I told her to pick it out and send
it to me so I would be surprised.
Along with those 2 bundles of goodies
she sent one of their handcrafted, one of a kind,
embroidered buttons.

These sweet buttons are created by April and I am honored that they
included one as a gift to me in the package.
You can contact them and they will be happy
to create fat quarters for your altered art projects.
Keep posted to see what I do with
these adorable fabrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment