Saturday, July 11, 2009

Vintage magazines anyone?



Somerset Studio?
Artitude Zine?

I have quite a few of these
"zines" and I just put some
of them up
on my eBay store.

Starting bid?

99¢
for groups of 3 or more
.

They're all different so be sure to check it out,
especially if you are
looking for a specific issue.
It's the deal of the century!

And don't forget
the
BIG SALE continues in our back room
when we open up at 11am
next Wednesday, July 15th.

You can't beat the prices on all these
"assorted goods for creative mindfulness"






1 comment:

  1. oh, how i would love to raid your back room! i've heard wonderful things about your store from my friend martha lever....she says it's just like being in a fabulous art playhouse! thanks for your very sweet comment on my blog....it was SO great to see you there! :)

    ReplyDelete