Friday, May 18, 2007





In order to let all of you have a sneak peek at last weekend's festivities here, I am adding a few more photos of our time spent with Michael DeMeng. What a genuine, sharing and knowledgeable instructor, who took time with each and every person and critiqued with kindness and positive instruction for completing their projects. Success comes in the way of comments from our participants.
"I had a wonderful time and have raved to everyone about the workshops and the shop. I have really tried to encourage the TN Stampers in the Knoxville area to check out the jewel in their back yard!" from Lynn Roberts in Columbia TN
"Checked your blog and saw the photos! Reminders of a great class! We had fun. I'm still finishing my box and Claire took the info she learned and created a very unique and special piece for me for Mother's Day. Thanks for the opportunity!" from Ginger Brame in Raleigh

"Thank you so much for a wonderful Saturday. We had such a great time! Thank you so much for a wonderful Saturday. We had such a great time! I will snap a picture of our finished projects and email them to you in the next couple of days." From Sheila Carpenter in Charlotte, NC.










From top to bottom . . .
Denise Henderson listens as Michael shares some suggestions
Michael prepares to critique each project with the class
Cathey Stoney uses the dremel with all the right safety equipment
Cindy Trobaugh of Morristown, TN shows off her Retablo
Wayne Thornley of Columbia SC has got a great start to his project
Wanda Marsh from Charlotte has just about completed her Cigar Box Retablo

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:07 AM

    I have great sympathy with those who search the bottoms of their garbage cans--I think everything I throw away has to be "found" again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane,
    I would have been there for one of Michael's classes if it wouldn't have been on the heels of Art & Soul. Thank you so much for your encouraging words!
    Namaste,
    Chandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thanks for the comment on my blog! I just may have to look you up when we get to Asheville! Keeping my fingers crossed I can find the time. :oD

    ReplyDelete