Saturday, August 11, 2007

They meet in Saluda. . . to visit us!


NO WAY!!!
Both girls, 2 separate basket of goodies, all different items, friends, family and both crazy about our shop and the same final total at the cash register? How did that happen? No mentioning of the totals here but just take a look at their packages! Their hands are full and that's after spending the "entire" day here on Saturday. "Why not", they say. Both girls meet in the middle (the mountains of North Carolina and spend time at Lake Lure at a time share and they have followed us ( or should we say we have
followed them) around the country. Christi from Jacksonville, FL
and Jean from Tennessee.
We have met up with them at Creative Palette in St. Marys, GA
and again at Art and Soul in Hampton, VA. Now here they are in
Saluda. After a couple of hours of shopping, I sent them off to get
some lunch ( because you can't shop on an empty stomach) right?
Back they came for the afternoon and while they were browsing
around I created 2 Artist Trading Cards and gave one to each of
them. Then I sent them to our classroom area to make one for
me. Happily they returned with a card for me to add to my
collection. If only I wasn't so busy, I would have loved to join
them in their creative mis-adventures. Duty calls as I happily
continue to serve customers in the store. boo hoo.
Everyone is happy as they head out the door at 5 o'clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment