Monday, October 22, 2007

1 hour from Charlotte, North Carolina



REDUCED TO $275,000.
FROM $329,000.
I'm mixing business and pleasure today trying to help my daughter and her husband sell their mountain house in North Carolina. Since they moved from Charlotte to Columbus,Ohio they can no longer use this house for the weekends.
Do you know anybody who wants a great value on a weekend getaway house? Just one hour from Saluda, 1 hour from Charlotte and only a 15 minutes from I 40. Great location and easy to get to from anywhere.
Their like-new lakefront home sits on 2 acres in Hidden Lake with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a spacious loft for added sleeping area. A full size kitchen with all appliances and laundry area are convenient to the dining area and great room. Hardwood floors and a stone, floor to "vaulted ceiling" fireplace set the warm, backwoods cabin feeling.
COMPLETELY FURNISHED, TOO. New beds, dining set, custom sofa.
A well worn path leads from the house to the dock and is an easy and relaxing 3 minute walk.
The community is gated, wooded and has an awesome pool, clubhouse, streamside park & community dock for members. We have enjoyed several weekends there at the pool this summer and the pool is kept sparkly clean all the time.
They have reduced the price from $329,000, to $275,000 and are accepting all
reasonable offers. You can email me for further information. JUST REDUCED TO $275,000.

1 comment:

  1. Jane- This is fabulous-wish we could take it off your hands! Thank you for the lovely visit yesterday. I have blogged all about it on my blog, posted photos, also to www.flickr.com as Gina2424 and on the ZNE network (click from my blog). I love my stuff and I will be back! Some of us are talking about a retreat there! Gina Smith and DH Paul.

    ReplyDelete