Monday, October 20, 2008

Everyone's doing it

I get google alerts everyday from different key words including some family related ones like Bozeman, Mt (daughter #2) Columbus Ohio (daughter #1) and on, and on, and on. I rec'd one today with a Random Arts alert and it turned out to be Ali Edwards Blog. Some of you know who she is from the Scrapbooking world and from the books that she has written. Well, last year at the Donna Downey Inspired Artist Retreat in Concord, NC I got to meet her and she shopped at our store there and loved loved, loved it!
In her latest album she used our vintage rulers among other things to complete her work.
Ali Edwards has used these in a very creative way showing
the design composition of the circles & lines
soft and sharp and the cohesiveness of the
brown tones. . . I like it.


1 comment:

  1. Your daughter is in Bozeman? I have lived in Bzn for 21 years and work at MSU. I really like reading your blog! If you get to Bzn look me up! Jamie V
    http://rem-nants.blogspot.com
    amzanioli@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete